• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Hatch Interior Cover

jeepownzme

NAXJA Member #1151
I am need of a plastic interior cover for the rear hatch. I have located several out of state but the shipping is too high. If anyone in Colorado has one to sell, please advise.

Thanks
John

Color?

And those things are rare, everytime there is an XJ at the yard, those and the hatch shocks are ALWAYs gone...

I will keep an eye out though. :cheers:

I could get on cheep here in Kansas, But there's still shipping or waiting untill XJFest in Aug. Or there is the Kansas Krunch in early June.

Unless jrsxj98 is still working out this way, then I could get it to him, at least it would be getting closer to you. I don't want to put words in his mouth, but I bet he could be persuaded to move it along. :cheers: ?

I'll check the yards early next week.

Daryl

I'll check in the pull-n-save but it won't be until the weekend. The interior parts are easier to find at Action though so I'll probably go by there too. Don't know what the price is off hand. If you're going on the Chinaman run maybe we could hook up there.

Back