• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

And so it begins! JcrOffroad Back in Black/Black Friday Sale!!!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Alright, many have contacted us asking if we were doing the Back in Black/Black Friday Sale again this year, well, let it begin! :clap:

Back in Black/Black Friday Sale!

backinblack09.jpg

Go here to read about how these two sales work! How it works.

Wil Mj sliders be on sale?

Woohoo, I'll be getting a 231 skid! :yelclap:

Is the pricing right on the 242 skid?

im a little confused?... Stage 1 sliders $170.. thats the normal price? does the sale price just include free shipping?

the 231 skid is on sale, but the 242 skid is more then originaly priced? haha.. (haters!)

how does this work? is everything free shipping?

Woohoo, I'll be getting a 231 skid! :yelclap:
Is the pricing right on the 242 skid?

242 Skid is on sale. It is $35 more for the additional work required to build it. The 231 normally is $175, 242 is normally $210.

im a little confused?... Stage 1 sliders $170.. thats the normal price? does the sale price just include free shipping?

the 231 skid is on sale, but the 242 skid is more then originaly priced? haha.. (haters!)

how does this work? is everything free shipping?

Stage 1 Sliders are normally $215. On sale for $170. Shipping is additional.

242 Skid is on sale. It is $35 more for the additional work required to build it. The 231 normally is $175, 242 is normally $210.

OK I was just wondering. Since the sale says the 231 is $125 and the 242 is $210. Also, I just saw lower quarter guards on sale! WOOHOO!

oh believe me, i made sure im off work by at least 1:30 on the 27th so i dont miss out

I will be watching this sale. could use a set of upper QTR's.

Thinking about sprining for a set of Stage II sliders to replace mine current ones. guess I have a few days to think about it.

Back