• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 97+ XJ Donor

bmyohn

NAXJA Forum User
Many of you already know this, but since I've been striking out I might as well make an official "WTB" thread.

I am looking for a 97 or newer XJ to use as a donor vehicle for my MJ resotration project. What I am looking for is a solid front clip (fenders, grille, doors, hood, etc). A running 4.0L with a manual transmission (perferred but not necessary at all). I would also like the interior to be intact as well (dash/console/front seats). My ideal find would be an XJ that has been rear-ended, but finding that has proven tough.

My budget is around $1,000 to $1,600 for a donor. I am currently in Bloomington, IN. In case you know of someone that has what I am looking for, over winter break I will be traveling to Lancaster, PA (eastern PA) then down to Myrtle Beach, SC (so if you have anything in that area I will happily tow along the trailer to pick up whatever you may have.)

Feel free to text me or call me at (812) 929-7160
Thanks!

-Brendan

(p.s. - even links to Jeeps you've seen for sale is helpful)

there was a 99 XJ 2 WD in KC on craigslist last week for $900 and needed a starter supposedly....guy was a jack up motormouth when I called on it. if it was 4WD I would own it right now.

hmm that wouldnt be bad, the lots up here have 4wd's that i can pull a transmission/TC out of as well as a driveshaft.

how far away is he from you?

hmm that wouldnt be bad, the lots up here have 4wd's that i can pull a transmission/TC out of as well as a driveshaft.

how far away is he from you?

it is about 2.5 hours from me.

I will have LOTs of interior parts to get rid of from the 98 I am getting. Also has a good motor and aw4. Seats will be available, but the header panel and fenders are gone. I will know more in a couple days.

hmm well when you finish taking out the suspension let me know what you have and maybe we could work something out

Woody what color interior? If grey how much for driver side female buckle and rear passenger to 83705. Side mirrors too if not spoken for

Back