• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Skid, RE Gen 1 Swaybar Disco's, T-case skid, rear tow hook, front tow hook

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
i got the following laying around in my garage from a 92..

1 - Factory T-case skid, just the skid, no nutcerts - AFIK - will work on any year XJ, mine had a 231 - dont know if it will work with the 242.
$30 non-member price, $25 member price

1 - OEM Rear tow hook mount, driver side. You need the driver nutcert to make this work - I still need mine - so you are on your own there -
$10 member, $15 nonmember price

1 - OEM front skidplate - VERY minor rock rash, AFIK will bolt onto any XJ. $30 member price, $40 non-member price (Still installed on my vehicle - will be available when someone wants it :D)

1 - Front tow hook and mount - this is for the passenger side OEM XJ tow hook mount - I bashed the driver side into a rock and completely messed the mount up, but if you want that, it is included. Im keeping the hooks, this is for the mount(s) only! (Still installed - will be available when someone wants it! :D) $25 member price, $30 non-member

1 set RE Gen 1 disco's with center links for 3"-4" lift. Comes with OEM front swaybar if interested! $25 member, $30 member price.

all items located in Benicia, CA and are shippable!

PM, Reply here, or e-mail me opiebennett AT gmail DOT com

here is what I got -

Mikeswrangler - interested in the rear tow hook

ScottMC, Red01XJ, and Lifted01xj - intrest in the discos

orchimaxi - intrest in the t-case skid...

Scott's got first grab at the disco's, after that, Red, then lifted...

Thanks for the intrest guys..

XJ_ranger said:
1 - Front tow hook and mount - this is for the passenger side OEM XJ tow hook mount - I bashed the driver side into a rock and completely messed the mount up, but if you want that, it is included. Im keeping the hooks, this is for the mount(s) only! (Still installed - will be available when someone wants it! :D) $25 member price, $30 non-member

1 set RE Gen 1 disco's with center links for 3"-4" lift. Comes with OEM front swaybar if interested! $25 member, $30 member price.
these are sold...

XJ_ranger said:
1 - Factory T-case skid, just the skid, no nutcerts - AFIK - will work on any year XJ, mine had a 231 - dont know if it will work with the 242.
$30 non-member price, $25 member price

1 - OEM front skidplate - VERY minor rock rash, AFIK will bolt onto any XJ. $30 member price, $40 non-member price (Still installed on my vehicle - will be available when someone wants it :D)
sale pending

Hello,

I'll take your front OEM skid.

I'll be passing through Benicia tomorrow (Saturday) around Noon-- I'd be happy to meet somewhere along the road to Napa (It's at weekend trip for my wife's birthday, but hey... I gotta get something out of it ;-)

E-mailed my phone number seperately.

-Andy

Everything is sold except for this -

XJ_ranger said:
1 - OEM Rear tow hook mount, driver side. You need the driver nutcert to make this work - I still need mine - so you are on your own there -
$10 member, $15 nonmember price

and Mike still has "dibs" on this...

all gone! everything is sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back