• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 4.10 gears, t-case skid, front skid, surco roof rack

XJONABUDGET

NAXJA Member #980
Have one set of 4.10 standard rotation d44 gears. I believe they are richmond gear. not shure. $50 plus shipping.

have one factory t-case skid. it is used but has a coat of paint on it, not bent. $25 plus shipping.

One factory front steering/front engine skid plate, has one small bend near the mounting tab that mounts on the frame rail, does not hurt how it bolts up, $40 plus shipping.

One surco roof rack. just replaced 2 of the gutter mounts. I dont know what size the rack is but can measure it on monday. It has an additional metal frame in it with spare tire holder and highlift mount. $150 and will not ship it. i can take it to winterfest if someone wants it. or can work out delivery.

prices are obo paypal accepted.

The gears are used, in great shape with a great wear pattern.
I dont know the dimensions of the rack(jeep is not at home right now)
here is a pic
187001609wkxekR_ph.jpg

yes i have a track loc posi unit in my d44 now but i want more lock than a posi offers so i am gonna go with the lockright i believe. so i have the carrier. although i cant find the pics on that link, will you take 45 shipped to 18431?

email is [email protected]

dave

Back