• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy Crap!!!

92jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Alright guys, how sick can you be?! I am sure everyone has heard about the woman who killed her 3 kids and hid them under the bed, then she was arrested in North Carolina. The house is 2 blocks away from me! I am trying to come down my road to get home after work and almost every news crew in FL had my road blocked off. I didn't know what was going on until i run home and put on the news and then, I see me driving by one of the news crews! But seriously, could you imagine finding out that your kids aren't with your wife? Then, they search the house and don't see them, then the police come back to tell them they are under the bed? There are some sick people out there!

92jeeper said:
Alright guys, how sick can you be?! I am sure everyone has heard about the woman who killed her 3 kids and hid them under the bed, then she was arrested in North Carolina. The house is 2 blocks away from me! I am trying to come down my road to get home after work and almost every news crew in FL had my road blocked off. I didn't know what was going on until i run home and put on the news and then, I see me driving by one of the news crews! But seriously, could you imagine finding out that your kids aren't with your wife? Then, they search the house and don't see them, then the police come back to tell them they are under the bed? There are some sick people out there!

exactly where in Orlando? I missed the news... :huh: there are some sickos out there, I feel so sorry for the kids :cry:

Insanity defence written all over it. I say, if she's that damn crazy, pop her in the microwave and get it over with. She shouldent know the difference, right?

SouthernXJ said:
Insanity defence written all over it. I say, if she's that damn crazy, pop her in the microwave and get it over with. She shouldent know the difference, right?

Nah, strap her to "Ol' Sparky" and tell her it is a ride. I'm so sick of these bastards getting off because, "I'm insane, I didn't know what I was doing." Well, you are with it enough to know that you know you are f'd up, good enough for us. Have a seat here, don't mind the hat with the wires and the wet sponge.

I'm sick of them getting to die humanely, let them suffer a bit, some thing akin to how their vic's died, show that to people when they get arrested the first time, let em know what theyre in for if they continue their life o' crime...might make a few people change their ways if they knew there was a real consequence for their actions...As a dad, if I were the dad I wouldnt rest until she was dead. Sorry sweety...I'd fix it my self...oh and I WOULD BE INSANE by then.

As a parent, there aren't words that can possibly even begin to describe what I would want to do....
Unfortunately for me but luckily for the perp, my revenge would be denied...

UNLESS... I got to him/her/them before the law did

Gil "1001 ways to inflict pain" Bullycatz

A student here in Chico gave birth in her room and killed the baby right after....with a sorority party in the next room. Dumb bitch should burn at the stake IMO.

i have a twisted way of dealing with people like that.... in a controlled medical environment they should be drown in freezing water and revived immediately and totally recooperated (spelling?).... repeat as many times as they took a life.. and then lock them up in a dark cell and practice sleep deprivation as well as sporadic schedule changes so they lose all concept of time.... when they have gone totally insane (for real this time) take them out back and shot them in the back of the head and leave them laying in the alley..... cruel and unusual? yes.....

but isn't taking another persons life??

payback, she is a BEOTCH....

mike

As a father I can say if someone killed my kids I would bail them out myself. It would take them a week to die.

dogtired said:
I missed that movie... so what happened?? :dunno:

I'm sorry, there is just no excuse for a guy not seeing that movie. For us to tell you about it would be making us enablers. You're going to have to rent it.

In Seven, a lawyer got a child molester off so the serial killer nabbed the lawyer, strapped him to a bed while keeping him alive with hoses and antibiotics. Cut off his eye lids and lips, let him rot to death while he was alive. Crazy movie.

Or you can try the thing that John Clark did to the drug dealer in Without Remorse. Put him in a decompression chamber, increasing and decreasing pressure over 36 hours until the guy died.

SouthernXJ said:
In Seven, a lawyer got a child molester off so the serial killer nabbed the lawyer, strapped him to a bed while keeping him alive with hoses and antibiotics. Cut off his eye lids and lips, let him rot to death while he was alive. Crazy movie.
holy shoot! that's nasty! but why keep him alive with antibiotics? so he can live longer and suffer longer? so the serial killer didn't go after the child molester or did he get his too? thanks for the reply :viking:

Urban Redneck said:
Or you can try the thing that John Clark did to the drug dealer in Without Remorse. Put him in a decompression chamber, increasing and decreasing pressure over 36 hours until the guy died.

TIME TO FIRE UP THE DECOMPRESSION CHAMBER AGAIN HONEY THERES ANOTHER STUPID ONE ON THE TELEY :patriot: !!!!!!!!!

the only real way to have fun with them and as a parent I would friggin have food delivered for a month to make the SOB pay...

holy shoot! that's nasty! but why keep him alive with antibiotics? so he can live longer and suffer longer? so the serial killer didn't go after the child molester or did he get his too? thanks for the reply

Yeah, it was so he wouldent get infectious bed sores. All he could do was lie in the bed and just turn into a skeleton, without eyelids. I want to say it was a year until the police found him. No, didnt go after the molester, just didnt fit the theme of the movie. You should check it out, good flick. Be prepared for kind of a bummer ending though...

Back