• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTF picture post

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
submission #1)

BAD_Jeep.jpg

sorry xjnation, but rticul8 really captured what the thread is all about(maybe because he started it?). His picutre makes the viewer immidiately say WTF!?!?!?!!?!?!

your picture, though funny, is just not wtf material...
lets see what ive got in my pictures to try to add to this thread...

dang, im not logged on to my username. maybe ill post something up later

I'd have to deduct points for the Village People shorts and the fruity decals on the side of the Jeep. I give him a score of 8.2

Jeepsloth said:
I'd have to deduct points for the Village People shorts and the fruity decals on the side of the Jeep. I give him a score of 8.2

Agreed, 8.2

As far as the desk shot,

3.0 I've got that much crap on my desk. The book title is the only reason I score it at all.

Jeepsloth said:
can you still hold a beer?
One, I dont drink beer. Never have never will. dont see any good to come out of it.
Two, its my moms arm.
Three, she doesn't drink beer and never will.

And to answer your question. No she cant hold a soda can for at least another month! Poor mom......

Sorry, not the greatest picture, but made me say WTF when I saw it. I think it used to be a Blazer in a former life.

Hackjob.jpg

I have seen two WTF in the last 6 month, and I wish I had pics of them. The first was last fall a old man with a gray/ white beard mowing his lawn in a Kilt, and just last week a Chevy Tahoe with bull horns on the grill, and stacks with rain flaps on them curving out from under then up each side in the back.

Back