• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

uhm???? Why was my thread deleted?

A bunch of useful sticky threads in the OEM Tech forum mysteriously vanished as well. Not sure what is going on?

As far as the MWC goes, we don't delete threads often. If your build thread was deleted out of our section, I don't know who would have done it or why. Especially with it being a month old.

The thread that people are suggesting is the missing thread, is not the missing thread. It's gone, as are some stickies, and some of the replies to this thread.

edit- I think it ran afoul of the Mod Tech rules.

Last edited:
The thread that people are suggesting is the missing thread, is not the missing thread. It's gone, as are some stickies, and some of the replies to this thread.

edit- I think it ran afoul of the Mod Tech rules.
yes. my thread is completely gone. i dont really care anymore since it wasnt that old. i already made a new one.

IN OTHER NEWS. I'm soon to have a TWIN for red:D

yes. my thread is completely gone. i dont really care anymore since it wasnt that old. i already made a new one.

IN OTHER NEWS. I'm soon to have a TWIN for red:D

Twin gingers are un natural and should not be

LOL, I pulled over to a parking lot one day to inspect a Grand Cherokee for sale, and in 5 minutes my 87 XJ overheated (It was working fine before), LOL!

When it comes to jeeps, expect the unexpected!!!

Was it nothing but a few pictures of your lifted jeep?

I deleted a few threads over the last week or two that were nothing but "look at me!".

A build thread has tech. It has words with descriptions of whats going on.

Threads with pictures of your junk are picture threads. They go in the picture forum, not in mod tech.

So where is the thread now????

Back