• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Colorado Fest Flyer Picture "Contest"!

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
So, as some of you might know, we're going to be getting a flyer made for this year's Colorado Fest.

What are we looking for? We're looking for good action shots of XJ's wheeling.

Here's along the lines of what the flyer will look like:

2i93v2b.jpg

So, feel free to post up any pictures of XJ's doing what they do best.

In reality, we're looking for the best shot(s) we can find. It doesn't "have" to be from our Chapter (though I would encourage) it, and it doesn't "have" to be your rig.

Once we've got some photos to choose from, we'll narrow it down to a few.

So please, post up photos!

:D

What are we looking for? We're looking for good action shots of XJ's wheeling.

Um..... this IS an XJ AND MJ forum Mr. President.......... :twak: :D

If this is to represent Colorado Fest........ seems more than appropriate that any photo submissions should be from Colorado trails.

These likely aren't gonna be a good enough resolution to be used, but some ideas:

Penrose: Independance Trail, exiting Patriot

Indy9-5-04067.jpg

Buena Vista: Old Chinamans on Whale Tail

526702528_xSwvZ-L.jpg

Buena Vista: Old Chinamans on Double Whammy(?)

Heepchinamans06.jpg

Buena Vista: Carnage Canyon, running it backwards, exiting V-Notch

526744155_rmNYH-L.jpg

Urban 'wheeling in an undesclosed location on an illegally parked car.......Wait, whut? :shhh:

P1011971.jpg

Last edited:
Um..... this IS an XJ AND MJ forum Mr. President.......... :twak: :D

If this is to represent Colorado Fest........ seems more than appropriate that any photo submissions should be from Colorado trails.

1.) XJ...MJ...meh

2.) I'm not the El Presidente Mr. Wise Guy :D

3.) I would agree a Colorado Picture would be best.

Picshures!

Those are good ones Mike!

Ok, so here are two final renditions.

There were a lot of good photos, and I gave the person ~6 to work with.

The biggest issue was cutoff of photos, as we needed a whole XJ in the shot. Some of the shots we're a little hard to get to work with the style/layout of the flyer.

For us never having one of these like this I think it looks awesome and should do the job very well.

Let me know which one you think looks better XJ color-wise. From there, these will be hitting all over :D I can ask for a different shade, but would like to proceed with getting this out there and not delaying things any further:

NAXJA-2015-ColoradoFest.5FINAL_zpsweyssq6g.jpg

NAXJA-2015-ColoradoFest.5cartoon%201_zpshckisryw.jpg

(This is one I colored and stuff in Paint, so it's actually the pre to the previous two).
NAXJAColoredXJ_zpsev0czkso.jpg

I like but I would do something like add "5 day camping and wheeling event"

Boostwerks and Off Road Armor got left off the last one.

I like the first and last, not crazy about the 2nd one.

Agree - the website info isn't on the flyer and nothing that describes what Coloradofest is.

Maybe squeeze campground name/location in there?

NICE WORK! :thumbup:

Boostwerks and Off Road Armor got left off the last one.

I like the first and last, not crazy about the 2nd one.

Agree - the website info isn't on the flyer and nothing that describes what Coloradofest is.

Maybe squeeze campground name/location in there?

NICE WORK! :thumbup:

Geeze read Troy...the last one was a pre-one before the "finalized" first two :D

Website info and campground info don't really need to be, that and we can only fit so much stuff on one flyer.

If people have half a brain cell, I'm sure they can find NAXJA :D

Plus, when I DO post these around places like Facebook, links to the Colorado Chapter, COFest Forum, descriptions, etc. will all be in the post. Not going to just post it and let them try to figure it all out themselves :laugh:

Just send him an email for once last rendition to try and color match what I did in paint on the last one.

Back