• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: orange/yellow top 4 hole injectors & front OE skid

Hellbent

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a good set of the 5.0/4.6 ford injectors and a stock front xj skid. I won't have time to get down to one of the yards anytime soon.......soooooo, anyone sitting on either of these items that they'd like to sell?
I have a set(6) of the 703 neon injectors I pulled from a car a while back, for a trade-if wanted/needed?
Thanks.

I have a skid but it is in Fullerton.

What is wrong with the 703 injectors? They are pretty much the same replacement for Ford 19lb/hr ford injectors.

that's what i'm running now(have two sets) in a renix, but they seem to be just a bit too much for the f/i system to deal with. aaaaand being that the great state of kalifornia wants me to smog the mj very soon, i'd rather swap them out and avoid any potential issues.

i may take you up on that, if i can't find one closer. i go up that way periodically for the pomona and long beach auto swaps.
what would you want for it?

Got any ammo?

I'll trade sets of injectors if you really want to, I would need the 703's first, so I can swap out. Are they clean/good condition? Think I have 1 or 2 spares as well.

i have the "other" set out and just sitting around. i cleaned them up, i can't say for sure about internally, though i did cycle them while spraying throttle body cleaner through them on a little homemade cleaner bench deal.

I'll trade sets of injectors if you really want to, I would need the 703's first, so I can swap out. Are they clean/good condition? Think I have 1 or 2 spares as well.

i have the "other" set out and just sitting around. i cleaned them up, i can't say for sure about internally, though i did cycle them while spraying throttle body cleaner through them on a little homemade cleaner bench deal.

Let me know if you are interested. If you are PM me so we can exchange info.

Back