• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please allow me to introduce myself..

cranemann

NAXJA Member # 1481
I would like to say hello for the first time. I have recently joined NAXJA. I live in the Charlotte NC area(Kannapolis). I own a 98 XJ 2"bb with 31's other mods hopefully coming soon (married with children)??? Would like to know of other members in the are to possibly go to URE on weekends.

Welcome to the board. This is a great group. I live in Florence, SC. Ghost is from Hartsville. THere are several members from your area I just can't remember the screen names. MY XJ will be ready some time in April and will be hitting URE with Ghost. We normally post the weekend rides. Hope to see you on the trail.

Jeremy

Right up the street from you, I have a '98 with mods. I go to URE alot on weekends with my wife and 2 girls. PM me and I will give my cell #.

Thanks for the welcome mat. Look forward to meeting some people at DPG next weekend. Souds like a good time. I used to be into offroad RCbuggies but it was not much of a family event. I will be the Blue xj with the arb snorkel.

cranemann said:
other mods hopefully coming soon (married with children)??? .
Hey, Welcome aboard, and Thanks for joining up! Every little bit of support helps. I'm not nearby, however, I feel your pain.....we've got a 2 1/2 year old, and a 2 month old, as well as an '01 with a "to do" list THIS long...... There just isn't enough time in the day. Maybe we need 30 hour days??:sunshine:

cranemann said:
Thanks for the welcome mat. Look forward to meeting some people at DPG next weekend. Souds like a good time. I used to be into offroad RCbuggies but it was not much of a family event. I will be the Blue xj with the arb snorkel.
If you go to DPG this weekend there will be at several of us there. I'll be in the blue ford towing the white 2door84 xj that looks like shit!

Back