• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

unitbody

tdr1213

NAXJA Forum User
I was reading the current issue of JP magazine and they kept referring to the xj as a "unitbody". Is that a mistake, or is "unibody" the mistake?

In the new issue of 4WD & Sport Utility, editor Christian Lee informed a reader that you can't swap a '93 4.0L engine into a '98 Jeep because the 93 engine isn't programmed for dual air bags.

HONEST!

Don't believe too much of what you read in those mags. Look at the pictures, spend some quality time with the ads, and read the articles for comic relief.

Unit body is the correct term, unibody is "colloquial".

r@m

Eagle said:
In the new issue of 4WD & Sport Utility, editor Christian Lee informed a reader that you can't swap a '93 4.0L engine into a '98 Jeep because the 93 engine isn't programmed for dual air bags.

HONEST!

Don't believe too much of what you read in those mags. Look at the pictures, spend some quality time with the ads, and read the articles for comic relief.

you gotta be kidding me????

thats unreal.

I let my subscription to JP lag.....

I'd love to get contacted by primemedia to find out why......

all those rags are the same.

they've spent more money sending "subscription is about to expire, act quickly!" notes........

Of all you people out there that can't stand cappa and crew, have you dumped that retarded mag yet?

its an insult to anyone with middle-school education or higher......and its chock full of shitty info.

Actually, I think that JP has found a very good niche. With their sophamoric humor and the kind of *tech* articles the rag contains, JUers have got to be all over that mag.

I actually prefer Petersen's over JP and 4WDSU over both of those. However, Australian 4wd Monthly is a pretty damn cool mag. I'd actually buy t if they werent $11 a piece.

Fergie

Back