• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

John bull Saturday?

00XJinprogress

NAXJA Forum User
I will be in Texas for NAXJAs Calico trip and I I just got stuck working on my other clubs calico trip this weekend so Saturday I'm going to putt up and do John Bull and depending on time maybe some other big Bear trails. Anyway as of now will just be my wife and my dog but if anyone is bored and wants to tag along you'd be more than welcome. I've run the trail in both directions without trouble and I have a winch and hookup points if anyone wants to try the trail for the first time. I'm planning on being in big bear at noon.

Yeah we went. Just my wife and I but we soon caught up to another group and went at their pace. The trail was in great shape, the two hard spots were pretty rutted out increasing their difficulty so with the absence of a support group we went on through the easier lines. This was my first time running John Bull since I upped my lift and tires to 35's and it made a world of difference. I made it fine multiple times on 33's there was just a lot more metal smashing noises. Anyways I live up here so if anyone randomly wants to go and needs a rig to join em I'm pretty much always game.

Back