• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free xj rig for parts

coa4wdci

NAXJA Forum User
the coa4wdci was given a junk rig by a junkyard that we could rob parts off of for the raffle vehicle build. now that we've gotten what we need, they don't want the vehicle back.

i don't know what year it is as the doors that are on it are from our 1998 that we're raffling off. we also do not have a title for it, so it's parts only. if you want non vehicle disabling parts (basically, i need to keep axles and tires under it unless you take the whole shebang), you're welcome to whatever. if no one takes the whole thing, i will take what's left to the scrap yard, but i hate taking stuff to scrap that people may need.

i don't know jeeps, so i can't answer questions, but i can send pics if you need. it's located north denver. i'm home most weekday evenings, but weekends for me are currently booked solid until at least june.

Back