• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what happened to Miley

What happened to NAXJA.

all of that was rehearsed. this is the way showbiz works. everything, even down to the "audience" reactions and their "surprise" or "dismay", and when they were going to be on camera.

its all planned out so that people (you) will start talking about the VMAs and Miley and whatever else the **** was going on. same thing with kanye/taylorswift/beyonce a while back. they want this kind of reaction.

I have always thought she was ugly as sin. something about her teeth/gums that just grossed me out. I don't watch the VMA's but my father in law wanted to me see her performance and I was disgusted.....she is so trashy now....but you know, its making her lots of money because of all the attention....
sad but true.
I honestly don't know why she tries and "twerks"...she doesn't have anything to twerk with......

Hollywood happened. Miley knew if she didn't do something big, she would fade into obscurity. So to generate her publicity, this happened. Seems to be working pretty well. By the way is that Michael Hermantrout sitting next to Jada?

Here you go
I0qYqFi.jpg

The will smith pic is photo shopped. They were talking about on the radio. An of this is staged why did the remove all the vids off you tube lol

Re: Re: what happened to Miley

An of this is staged why did the remove all the vids off you tube lol

Copyright infringement, it definitley wasn't to save face because they're still hosting it. Ad revenue.

I heard that in a later interview she claims that she has always been full of shenanigans. Basically opposite of how the world has seen her til meow.
Still a dumb broad nonetheless.

Back