NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Bargains and Deals > For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY Private Party Ads only. If they even smell commercial, they will be deleted.

Old June 22nd, 2007, 21:53
NAXJA Member

Parting out: 1987 Wagoneer Limited

Go here for details. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost....6&postcount=36

Located in Littleton Colorado.

Sorry, I doubt I'll have the D44 long enough to consider shipping it.

Lots of good parts exclusive to the Waggoneer, hard to find, so PM if you need even the smallest part.

End of Watch: MC1, 1312 & 0369....... Rest easy brothers, we've got it from here. -----
Old June 23rd, 2007, 07:07
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Parting out: 1987 Wagoneer Limited

Price on the Grille and head lamp surrounds shipped to 92648 please... thanks..
Old June 23rd, 2007, 10:25
NAXJA Member

The grille is no good, all busted up. You have PM

End of Watch: MC1, 1312 & 0369....... Rest easy brothers, we've got it from here. -----
Old June 23rd, 2007, 11:21
NAXJA Forum User

still got the all-red tail lights? i could use another set...
Old June 23rd, 2007, 12:30
NAXJA Forum User

claiming the speakers. Thanks.
Old June 23rd, 2007, 21:01
NAXJA# 2091

What a shame to part that lovely wagoneer. If it was in Houston I would taken the entire thing!

OK, I'll Take (dibs on) the following:

The factory cassette Stereo. $10

I need the passenger side wing window with working lock, willing to take both. $5 each

Transmission cooler, $5

Front passenger window motor. $10

I'm interested in all the A/C hoses, and the A/C condensor, are they fairly new looking?

Want the windshield water bottle with washer pumps, ?

I will take the Gauge cluster,$10, unless some desperate, broke college student needs it and speaks up). For $10 I will take it as a spare (i have an 85 and two 87's maintain now). One is being restored (It was mostly parted before I bought it just like the one your parting now, blown engine, 2X4).

Is the water pump and radiator brand new, still in the box, or just barely used, recently installed (new)?

Let me know if any part of the head light surround, or the front yellow corner turn light things (bezels?) are left?

I also need most of the engines intake manifold throttle body acceleration and transmission "linkage" and hardware (it got parted in the one I am trying to restore). I have the main parts like the throttle body and intake manifold, but I am missing the cables and cable mounting brackets.

Question, is the "rear wiper" listed just the blade, or the entire motor drive assy. If it's the Motor Drive assy, I will take it.

Almost forgot, the front door panels on mine are dry rotted at the bottom, bottom 1/3 is dry rotted, so are those door panels in nice enough shape for me to take them? If so I will take them too! Both front door panels. I do not need the power window switches if some one else wants or needs them (mine are still OK).

Also, what are you going to do with the other stuff under the hood?
34 MPG , '85 2WD Cherokee Pioneer with custom installed, 64 hp, 2.2 L Nissan SD22 Diesel 5 spd Manual; & 4 Renix XJs, '87 Wagoneer 4.0, 4WD, 89-Cherokee, 4WD, '87 Cherokee 2WD, & '89 Cherokee Pioneer 2WD, all 4dr. #2091
Old June 24th, 2007, 23:00
NAXJA Forum User

Dibs on the rear hitch. Can you send me some more photos of the hitch to rocketman121@gmail.com

Thanks
Old June 25th, 2007, 23:01
On a Time Out

PM sent. Thanks.
Old June 25th, 2007, 23:55
NAXJA Member

Ok, I've made a list of the parts you all have requested. Some have been sold locally, but I will do my best to PM you guys soon as to what's still available from what you requested.

This particular Waggy has gone to the scrapper today........ and I picked up another. See this thread: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost....9&postcount=40

and PM me your needs.