• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2013 RRC BoD nomination thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

magimerlin

NAXJA Forum User
This thread is for nomination and acceptance of nominations of the new BoD for the RRC only.......

NO BS IN THIS THREAD PERIOD......

The positions that are being nominated for are as follows...
President
Vice President
Treasurer

Nominations will need to be excepted by the nominated in this thread in order for them to count at election time... I will make a new thread when that comes.. Nominations will be taken until election time which is November 15...

After reading lots of stuff all over the forum i see nothing requiring a red letter member in good standing from nominating another member even if they aren't actively part of the chapter

I would like to nominate Ian "swamprat" Williams for RRC chapter President

come on guys lets play ball and get RRC Rolling again

I second Ian "swamprat" Williams for RRC chapter President.

Also second Patrick Llewellyn aka "blenny" for chapter president if I can second two things at once?

I accept. :D

Not entirely sure, all i have is a start point, we have a probable but unconfirmed destination, and no clue whether it will be 9 or 12 months

So there are nominations for president and vp. Need someone to step up and take care of the treasurer position as well. Is anyone interested in it put your name in here so others may see an interest and nominate you.

Let's all go to Barnwell on the 22nd and discuss it ;) Don't want to be an officer of a club that only exists in the cloud :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back