• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

30th NAXJA event in Oct 2013

xjintx

NAXJA Forum User
OK, let's not all be Web Wheelers ;) I know it's very early but things will rent out fast.

The 30th Year NAXJA event is in Moab (My favorite place on earth) this October 2013.

So who wants to go... and watch me win the Give Away XJ ;) :)

Really I am going!! Been enough times to know the camping spots, condos and Motels will fill up quick.

We always have a good time going in on the 3 or 4 bedroom condos... let sofa sleepers chip in too :)

This should be a fun event!!!

Last edited:
I went for the 25th and I'm planning to go again

25th was a blast, rode in a friends jeep. Took mine in '09 and '10, and haven't gone these last two. I'm going next yyear nomatter what. My big jeep is currently gutted to a bare shell getting an overhaul v8, goal is to take it to Moab. If it doesn't make it, I'll be in my stocker or on the bike!

25th was a blast, rode in a friends jeep. Took mine in '09 and '10, and haven't gone these last two. I'm going next yyear nomatter what. My big jeep is currently gutted to a bare shell getting an overhaul v8, goal is to take it to Moab. If it doesn't make it, I'll be in my stocker or on the bike!

Dillon, you keeping your axles or did I remember you saying you we're upgrading?

yeah, I have a d30 and an 8.8 with 4.10s and metal welded to them, you want 'em? :dunce:

I even have an ultra rare 4.10 D35 with muddy gear lube up to the highest bidder! all to support the gas bill to Moab in Oct!

I was talking about your fullwidths on your exo'd rig. I guess you still have that one?? :dunce:

The question is, are you ready for us MWC guys.......:D See y'all there!

Back