• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intermittent miss on hot start renix 4.0

Tito_73*

NAXJA Forum User
O.K. here is the run down sorry if it's a long one. My 89 will only miss when it is warmed up and only for a short while. Maybe like 20-30 sec. I have rebuilt the engine and replaced the cps, iat, ect, map, knock, fuel pump, injectors, fuel pressure regulator, coil, well you get the picture. I have a snap on mt2500, so the other day I was viewing the sensor data. I found out that my o2 sensor took a dump. I bought another one, bosh# 12009. So anyways it still does it, I have o.e.m. cap, rotors, wires, and plugs (champion copper core). I know I didn't dent the flywheel when I pulled the engine because it would miss all of the time. Everything looks good I thought the engine had air in the cooling system but my ect pid says 203 deg. with the key on engine off, my tps voltage is a .7 which is normal. I don't know if my sync sensor is taking a crap because it has no problem starting up. my icm seems to be working because it has no problem starting up it just misses for a while when it is started up when warm. Sorry for the long post but any advice is helpful at this point. Thanks

Back