• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mj soa help needed(please)

aldumoul

NAXJA Forum User
everything is done, new arms, t-case drop, coils, trac bar, etc; having troubles putting springs in (bushings in place). i can get one bushing in place but im left with not enough room too fenagle the other bushing in the other side... is it best at this point to lower the axle, or raise the frame.?

ps. is it wise to welde the perches prior to putting the springs on?... i was thinking it would make sense to get the springs in place and then put the perches underneath the springs(once i get them in) and then weld

aldumoul said:
everything is done, new arms, t-case drop, coils, trac bar, etc; having troubles putting springs in (bushings in place). i can get one bushing in place but im left with not enough room too fenagle the other bushing in the other side... is it best at this point to lower the axle, or raise the frame.?

ps. is it wise to welde the perches prior to putting the springs on?... i was thinking it would make sense to get the springs in place and then put the perches underneath the springs(once i get them in) and then weld

First part- ?????????????? Explain again.

Second- Put it all together and then tack the spring perches when everything is all setup. Then take it apart and weld it.

hinkley

Back