• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler 3 link.

jeepboy381

NAXJA Forum User
I have a used front rock krawler 3 link kit for sale in great condition, it's their new design with the high clearance lower arms. Only selling it because I am putting a custom front axle under my Jeep and need longer arms. This kit worked great for me and had more flex than you would ever need. I have new bushings for the frame end lower mounts, all the Krawler flex joints have the factory bushings in them but they are still good as new. I also have a set of replacement bushings for the krawler joints if they ever wear out, I hear they last forever though. This kit also has the replacement bushing for the axle side upper mount. Asking $500 for the whole kit, retails for $800 new.

Also if your interested I have a set of 5.5inch rubicon express coil springs I would sell for $120.

Here are some pictures. I also have a set of airlift airbags for the front coils. I will sell them for $20 plus shipping, they still work great.
IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2644.jpg

IMG_2645.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

IMG_2647.jpg

Back