• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tnt y-link or full traction long arm

they are both well designed. the y link has more clearance which is a plus, it also serves as a t-case skid. its really a matter of whether or not you want a 4 link or radius arm setup.

I run the Full Traction kit and it's amazingly stable. Much better than stock, in all areas. You'll find you like long arms much better than short arms. I'll never go back.

89xjrick said:
any opinions on these 2 kits?

Wow! One of the first people I've come across who has purchased a red name BEFORE posting!!!

I've run both kits. The jury is still out as to which one I like better. The TnT kit is definately in the lead right now because of the clearance it offers over FT (I'm a bit of a clearance freak). At the time that I purchased the FT kit, they didn't offer any crossmember protection, so once again the TnT kit stays out front. The full belly skid that the TnT kit has can't be touched by any other kit out there. They feel the same to me on the road. Both kits are very beefy, and they are both very well constructed. Both will hold up to hard abuse. Both will have to be modified to be used with a D44 front if you are going that route. I will have more input after I've run the TnT equipment through some tougher trails this summer. My Ft kit went throught the Rubicon, Fordyce, JV, etc with no problems other than having to weld up the trackbar mount.

SEARCH for some of my other posts and you should get some other feedback about the FT stuff.

Full Traction (old pics):

bermweb.jpg

CAmountwslider.jpg

CAwideshot.jpg

TnT (little bit newer pics):

sande1.jpg

d-side.jpg

Back