• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Did you come up to the PNW to do it? :)

installed rock sliders, front bumper and diff guard; removed rear sway. picked up the new shocks. also slaped on my new rubber, but they dont clear. still waiting on my AAL.:gonnablow Damn i miss lift!

put the 16s back on tomorow,build bumpstops, start looking for a CB.

Bronze.

Installed iron scorpion steering box brace, new RC quick disco's for a TJ (great design) and thought about tearing apart the front end to put in the new locker, instead installed the sticker and finally went and picked up my 68 el camino from my uncles property:repair:

I walked out to the garage, stared at it on jackstands, said fawk it, walked back inside and started watching the Masters.

Got my long arms installed, now going to address my new steering issue.

Worked at my NWF "to-do" list this weekend. Ended up getting a track bar brace built yesterday, and a steering box brace built today. Hopefully that should stiffen the front end up a little bit. Worked a little bit on the half door. I should be able to finish that up this week hopefully.

Also got a new fender flare installed after losing the last one in the snow somehow? I'll go look for it in the summer. :D

Put a new pinion yoke and seal on the 44.

got the 4 new doors i got from josh trimmed and hung. Just need to order some more trimlock stuff and connect a cpl wires and they are good to go. They lined up pretty well. Jeeps starting to look kind of funny...
doors.jpg

I did the Pre-91 door lock fix on her and started grinding the spring perches off of the D44.
I then pulled both of the ABS fuses but the ABS kept going so I pulled the plug o_O.

I also got my Dad to pull the front bumper off of Project K.I.A. So I have a pull point for NW fest.

Got lift done on the front! (just need to figure out what to do about the stripped brake line) and than order some shims and do the rear lift! (RE superflex 4.5 on 91)

Added old rear lift strut to the hood.... nice!

Picked up a set of Pontiac Grand Prix hood vents w/drip pans for $6. Trying to figure out where to put em.

Took it through DEQ, and it PASSED! Whoohoo!! Got tags for it also, and drove it to work. So far all is well. I have what feels like a drive line vibe, feels like the front, maybe due to the pinion angle after the long arm install.

Back