• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clearing out some parts - factory CD player, OEM bumpers, tow hooks

ArBrnSnpr

NAXJA Forum User
I'm clearing out some items I no longer need.

I have 2 factory CD/Cassette decks for those who like the factory look, but want to be able to play CD's. One was mounted in my Jeep for about 3 years. The other was a spare I grabbed from a part out. No known issues with either all back lights work.

$25.00 EA

Factory 98' front and rear bumpers. I good condition. Rear bumper had a dent that was covered by the end caps. I have the end caps as well which are not in perfect condition, but they're available.

$40.00 for front and rear.

Factory OEM tow hooks from govt. package XJ's

$20.00 (buy the bumper too and it'll be $50.00 for all)

Tow hitch

Came with my Jeep. Not sure if it's a factory or aftermarket part. Has a smittybilt shackle eyelet in the receiver currently. I have the key for the hitch pin too!

$40.00

DIY tube steel roof rack with modified Yakima gutter brackets. Needs paint, but it was able to support my weight when it was mounted. Used it 3-4 times and decided I don't need a roof rack. (You can see the corner of it in a picture)

$40.00

OEM front skid pan from govt. package XJ with 3 factory mounting studs. No dents.

$40.00

BUY EVERYTHING for $100.00

Sorry the pictures are shit...

Image.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

this is a great deal, some noob really needs these tow hooks and that receiver

Back