• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new member in houston area

Ok if that is a 5" lift with 31" tires... the lift must be sagging about 2 to 3 inches. Or is it just me?

I mean it looks like a clean rig. If you do get ahold of him, I would start at $3,500... maybe less. But I am cheap so...

I agree. Mine has a 3.5" lift with 31's and sits about the same. $3500 seems high to me. Are they really getting that kind of price? If so then I might consider parting with mine.

Well the price that guy is asking is $4,000... Yes I think even $3,500 is too high, but like I said... I am cheap.

Well knowing a little more about that rig... I would say take it. MAINLY because it will be helping out a NAXJA member get back on his feet. That rig belongs to rjstiles on here. The radiator was replaced by magimerlin and rms692 (I think I got the number right.) He had a bad accident, totaled his van, has a LARGE family to tote around and need the money to get another van.

and the owner is a great guy. Just had a bit of bad luck with his accident but hasn't slowed him down that I could see....And yes rms692 and I did replace the radiator not to long ago. The Jeep runs really well and is very clean.

my truck doesn't have a/c and this will be replacing the truck. the jeep wont be a daily driver. just a second/weekend/camping/project vehicle. guess i'll go check it out.

Hey wildcat... I saw a few XJs for sale over between Riverside and Trinity, TX. About an hour or so from Spring. I was in the ambulance so I couldn't stop to look at them.

just look as far as you would be willing to drive. i got a 95 xj 4 door 4x4 4.0 auto all stock it had high miles but it had low miles on the eng and trans on cl for 1750.00

Hey that could be our meet and great... get together and go XJ shopping for wildcat. Man I would feel sorry for the owners of the XJ trying to sell it if 4 or 5 guys show up and start picking it apart.

250K miles... depends on if the fluids were changed when they needed to be.. things like that. As for the TC... mine sat up for almost half its life (my XJ is 24 y/o) and no problems with the TC. But again was the fluid changed on it, makes big diffrence.

what are you looking for and how much do you want to part with ?

im looking for a rec vehicle that can go offroad, get me and the kids and our junk to the deer lease, haul some lumber, and other junk once in a while and just be a back up vehicle when the corolla needs a break. a 2003 corolla is my daily driver. i have a 95 ranger now. we have outgrown it, the kids are too big and we are packed in like sardines. that will be sold once the xj is sitting in the driveway.

i dont need a massive rock crawler. mostly i want to go cheap so i can work on it i my spare time, but if i can pick up one already sorta built for not too much dough then that is good too. i'd like to spend no more than 2k, but i'm willing to go @ 4k if it is near exactly what i want.

even though about making a road trip for this:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1015840

or this:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1016332

Back