• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'nother brake swap question

HTeK

NAXJA Forum User
My ABS system is crapping itself (bug surprise) and I have been looking at swap options for several months now. Basically I think that the best bang for my buck (and time) is the 96 booster/MC swap (nother big surprise). I am currently gearing up for my 44 Front and Rear (with 4 wheel disc) and would like to get this taken care of prior to the xj going under the knife.

On to the question:
Should I just ditch the stock prop valve and run a willwood? Should I take out the "o-ring" in the MC and run a willwood? what would you do?

Im not brake genius here (hence the simple minded questions), and none of my searches have found any conclusive info for using the 96 swap with discs - actually it sounds like lotsa people do it on 8.8's but not much out there on proportioning... sounds like most people just let it go as is.

Lets here it..

Thanks
-jm

Back