• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Picked up another XJ....

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
d9533989.jpg

85a781c9.jpg

6fb8c9b1.jpg

Toyo M/T Open Country 35x13.5x15 .....80% tread
ARB air locker in front
rear has a lock right
Rock sliders
4.88's gears in axles
Rear axle has disc brake conversion
custom front and rear bumpers
4.0 engine/ 231tc
Auto tranny
has switches to lock tranny in gear while crawling

I pick it up on Saturday, and then that back bumper has got to go (or at least be modified).

looks pretty good. good deal on price? and when i saw that bumper i was like JEEEESSSUUUSS.. glad to see its going/changing haha

I got it for a STEAL, and the back bumper has definately got to go!

Oh my goodness that back bumper! haha everything else looks good!

Yeah.... I haven't decided if I'm just gonna scrap the whole thing, or just chop the ends off and rework them to be narrower and match the body lines.

Back bumper would make for a GREAT winch post for others in the group... you just need to be "leader"

Holy buckets of bumpers Justin... Make a good boat dock tho... Lol glad ur back

Good to be back. Guess I need to go ahead and re-up my membership.

I believe it has the WJ steering knuckles, with true crossover steering, and big brakes (like what I had on my D44 front). The 8.25 also has a disc brake conversion. Here are some pics.

XJ3-2.jpg

xj4-1.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, what'd you give for it?

$2500. Interior is about as clean as they come. Only issues are the exhaust system is full of holes, and sometimes the t-case jumps out of gear. I'm thinking the t-case linkage might just be in a bind.

Back