• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drop Brackets, RE Upper and Lower control arms, YJ brake lines

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
TrailMaster 4" Control Arm drop brackets.

They were the originators of the design currently used by Rubicon Express. These will work with stock or aftermarket arms and relocate the upper and lower arms down and foward for a smooth ride and an increase in travel. They are used but not damaged, small scratches and grease are the only signs of use.

Rubicon Express sells thier for $262.95

my price $125

Rubicon Express SF2 Lower control arms

RE superflex joint on axle side, rubber bushing on frame side. Sold with the 4.5" of lift kit from RE. Only signs of use again are scratches and grease.

RE price $209.95

my price $100

Rubicon Express SR2 upper control arms

used in RE 4.5" lift kit, rubber at frame side. same condition as others.

RE price: $164.95

my price: $75

set of used YJ brake lines for use on lifted XJs $40

will give a better price if you want to buy it all at once.

all parts located in 29 palms 92277

will ship on your dime and paypal or cash is accepted

909 910 7849

Last edited:
tcm glx said:
Would you take $150 for upper and lower arms?

$175 if you take em cause i was originally gonna have my buddy pull em where the vechile is and send em off from 29 but since you live right by ontario mills ill have to drive to 29 and pull em and bring em back and then go to the mall :D :D :D

sound good to you?

call me 909 910 7849

btw way you check REs website on thier retail lately? $175 is GENEROUS to say the least, its like free uppers.

So you will bring them to me for $175? Also, do you have any pics i can look at?

tcm glx said:
So you will bring them to me for $175? Also, do you have any pics i can look at?

no pics, they have some scraches on the front ends but the bushings and joints arnt destroyed or anything. ill have to drive to 29 to pick them up so you can see em then.

Back