• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

POSTING LIFTED 96 11.5" LIFTED

jkilcullen

NAXJA Forum User
POSTING FOR A FRIEND Truck has 11.5" of suspension lift with all supporting modifications including slip yoke eliminator and tom woods cv drive shaft. Axles are upgraded to HP Dana 44 front and Ford 9" rear. The tires are brand new 36" super swamper tsl's or Brand new 35" BFG MUD TERRAINS (one or the other not both). Lift is Rustys 9.5" springs, custom radious arm style long arms made from solid stock, long travel shocks, 6.5 rustys packs 2 inch tapered block 2 inch shackle.The truck was built solid and will take anthing. Does not leak or burn any fluids, Is mechanically perfect. The body is almost 100% perfect and there are no real blemishes to point out. The interior is very clean and there are no defects more pictures available per request. If you are interested pm me your phone number and i will have him call you back as soon as i can. Or call him direct at 815 690 8617. Abslutley must sell. Will be going on ebay after Christmas. 5800obo. Also if you want pics email me a request for them at [email protected] i have a lot of pics body is like mint. so is interior. not a beat up trail rig, it is a beautiful cherokee with no rust what so ever. it could use some steering work but there is steering on it and the truck does drive but i wouldnt drive it on the highway until the steering is finished.

like i said im posting it for a friend, its so high because he likes big trucks. it performs well it is not top heavy due to the full widths and it articulates like crazy. i cant post pics so if you are serious email me at the address above and i will send them to you.

pics sent, cant believe theres not any more interest on this truck it is by far the cleanest and biggest xj i have ever seen bump for negotiable price

Back