• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RIP Jason Kropat

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
I know none of you know him but he was my cousin and was killed in Afgan. yesterday. Not even 24 hrs ago he was on Facebook playing games....

I will post more as I find out.

I am sorry to hear that Kurt, he deserves more gratitude and respect than I could possibly show for his sacrifice. If there is anything I can do to help, I am just a phone call away.

That sucks man. Thoughts are with you and your family. :(

Wow dude. Words can't express how sorry I am for you and your families. Rest in Peace Jason, and thank you for your service and making the ultimate sacrifice while doing your best to make sure I am able to enjoy the freedoms I love so much.

Well, I didn't mean to, but I ended up bringing the funny into this thread...I asked for his name, and didn't register that its in the
thread title.

:gag:

prayers for his soul, and the family/friends he left behind...

-Brian

Well, I didn't mean to, but I ended up bringing the funny into this thread...I asked for his name, and didn't register that its in the
thread title.

:gag:

prayers for his soul, and the family/friends he left behind...

-Brian

Yeah I overlooked that. I put it under the "You can't cure stupidity" thought.... Just kidding bro.

Thank you all so much. This is hard on all of us.

Yeah I overlooked that. I put it under the "You can't cure stupidity" thought.... Just kidding bro.

Thank you all so much. This is hard on all of us.

No, not one of my greater moments fur sure...lol.

I have two buddies who are medics over there and one who works as a RN in a field hospital.

One guy basically just got out of recovery from a hummer accident while rushing to the scene of a firefight.

Scary place to be.

-B

My condolences to you and your family.

"Thank you" can never be said enough to all those that serve to protect us here at home, as well as, helping others around the world that can't protect themselves.
:patriot:

My symphathies go to the family and friends of a fallen warrior.

Well I also just found out that was a NATO base. Jason was under the NATO flag not ours.

It was also the same base that the CIA agents were killed last year. NATO ties our (and other countries) hands but doesn't seem to know how to protect them.

Anyone know the age limit for the Navy?

I am thinking about being a Corpmen. I doubt it will happen but it's worth a try.

Back