• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3" rough country, how much actual lift? Help!

mark268

NAXJA Forum User
I just got a 3" rough country lift, included AAL's, I now have decided to purchace a full spring pack for the rear. I do have a set of Daystar 1.25 coil spacers and Shackle kit as well.
Question is, what should I go with now? If I purchased a Rusty's or RE 3.5" spring pack will she sit good using the rough country coils, spacers, and the shackles? or will the back be too high?
By the way, i am also looking at buying pitman arm, track bar, LCA's, and Disco's...... man the list keeps going on and on:(

mark268 said:
I just got a 3" rough country lift, included AAL's, I now have decided to purchace a full spring pack for the rear. I do have a set of Daystar 1.25 coil spacers and Shackle kit as well.
Question is, what should I go with now? If I purchased a Rusty's or RE 3.5" spring pack will she sit good using the rough country coils, spacers, and the shackles? or will the back be too high?
By the way, i am also looking at buying pitman arm, track bar, LCA's, and Disco's...... man the list keeps going on and on:(

use full 3.5" set up in the rear + your shackle kit. thats makes it around 4" after settling. Then for the front use the coil spacer. the net after settling for the front will be 3.75. with 4" in the rear consider a SYE or longer yoke with leaf shims or T case drop. and a nice alignment. :D
if you need to save a $ buying the pitman arm isn't nessary.

Last edited:
Back