• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Since joining can't get to my sig or member area

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791
Since I've joined, Member #791, I can't figure out how to get to where to edit my signature? And I'd like my member number to appear under my User Name. I'd also like acces to the Member area, if possible. I hate to miss out on anything!
Thanks,
Andy

ChuckstrPT said:
Since I've joined, Member #791, I can't figure out how to get to where to edit my signature? And I'd like my member number to appear under my User Name. I'd also like acces to the Member area, if possible. I hate to miss out on anything!
Thanks,
Andy
Hello?? Is anyone home?? Is there a better place to post this stuff?
Thanks,
Andy

Try emailing [email protected], or PMing the Forum Fixer

I think that the members Andy (#679) and ChuckstrPT(#791) have been kinda crosslinked.

Looks like ChuckstrPt has not been fully setup as a member. When it is, your name will appear in red, and you will be able to perform those functions yourself.

ChuckstrPT said:
Thanks,
Andy
Lou is correct. [email protected] will be able to verify and upgrade your forum status.
Glenn

ChuckstrPT said:
Thanks,
Andy

Andy,
I emailed you following adding you to the roster because I was unable to find the forum username you provided linked to any info I had for you. I've updated the roster with the nickname you have now, and updated your account to reflect your membership status.
Skorpyo

Back