• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How good of a deal is this?

I'd consider buying it for my worst friend !!!

That kit should be deemed un-safe!

Can you guys tell me what's wrong with it? It looks much stronger than the stock components and the very jeep it would be bolted to

I tend to think some the jeep world strength requirements are sometimes over-stated

But I would legitimately like to know what you guys think is wrong.

I wouldn't be interested in it. I'd rather buy the much cheaper RC long arm upgrade if I was buying a radius arm setup like that.

Can you guys tell me what's wrong with it? It looks much stronger than the stock components and the very jeep it would be bolted to

I tend to think some the jeep world strength requirements are sometimes over-stated

But I would legitimately like to know what you guys think is wrong.

I wouldn't be interested in it. I'd rather buy the much cheaper RC long arm upgrade if I was buying a radius arm setup like that.
I think a RC Long arm kit would be way better. The cross member on that kit isn't bolted onto the two outer pieces which would cause a lot of play (I know there is a cross piece but it uses bushings which is not a good idea in this application).

yep bushings in the cross member. shouldn't have movement there...

Besides taking a rigid structural cross-member and put "hinges" in the middle, the arm mounting points are to far apart. That's a sure sign of wasting bushings or tearing the axle mount off. In a perfect world they would located at the same point-in a "V".
00L0L_2G52L7e7cjX_600x450.jpg

Using bushings on a crossmember isn’t uncommon. Usually that means the stock trans mount is not used though. This kit doesn’t appear to be any sort of death trap but spending money on a known brand kit would probably be a wiser decision

Back