• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.56 complete axles 30 & 8.25 open/open

I assume you're in san diego? If so, find something local dude! you guys have WAY more usable parts resources out there than we do on the east coast. To freight an axle across the country is ~$200 on a pallet.

On the plus side Hammered - if you are willing to ship - literally, all your have to do is strap the axle to a pallet (I prefer the cheapest Walmart or HF ratchet straps) and drop it off to a freight company.

Just throwing my experience out there :)

I assume you're in san diego? If so, find something local dude! you guys have WAY more usable parts resources out there than we do on the east coast. To freight an axle across the country is ~$200 on a pallet.

On the plus side Hammered - if you are willing to ship - literally, all your have to do is strap the axle to a pallet (I prefer the cheapest Walmart or HF ratchet straps) and drop it off to a freight company.

Just throwing my experience out there :)

I am in San Diego, and we do have a lot of resources for parts. I've been looking at regearing or finding a set that is already geared for some time.

I figure I can either regear what I have for about $1000 - $1200 with parts and labor, or I can buy a set that is already done and maybe save a couple hundred bucks.

Just looking around to see what I can find.

I'm in the process of gearing (rebuilding) my Dana 44 rear, and including the original axle itself I'm WELL over 800, so I feel your pain. Hammered good luck with sale!

/freebump

Back