• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Fee / Price Increases...

Skorpyo

NAXJA Member #241
NAXJA Member
As the title says...

"2018 will bring some changes in fees to RCORP and we will explain why. Just like your household bills slowly increase or the small business owners who read this, you have watched the small increases to insurance, workmans comp, etc..go up yearly. Over the past 10 years we have been eating most of these small increases but we need to pass some of these costs over to our consumers. Effective 1/1/18 there are changes to the park’s fees which look like this:

Daily vehicle fee is $50 which now INCLUDES the NE property.
Daily passenger fee is $10. This had been $7 since 2010.
Membership fee is $20. This had been $15 since 2010.
The Frequent Driver Pass will be $200 (pay for 4 visits, get the 5th free).
The Season Pass will be $450.

One other change is the memberships and trail passes. They will now run on a calendar, or seasonal, year, with expirations of 12/31.
Regarding the NE property, we’ve been told the pipeline construction should be done by spring and once we get the “all clear” we will re-open the impacted trails. We also have some new trails planned on the NE and the West and South."

Source: http://rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php/topic,25575.0.html

I understand the need to do it. They've held pricing for some time, and truth be told I never expected getting into this sport/hobby/what-have-you that it would be super cheap. My first Big Year going to RC, Virginia, etc, I still spent less in total than a lot of folks do just flying down to Cancun to be drunk for 5 days straight.
And I managed to make great long term friendships that continue to this day. Hell, made a lot more along the way, and am still making new ones. There are worse things...

Back