• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ Sport - Stock

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
So I still have this thing and tired of messing with it. It now has some kind of power draw. I put a brand new battery in it a few weeks back and it is dead as a door nail. Likely a simple fix but I just do not have time for it anymore. You can jump it and drive it home, runs well normally. Has a check engine light for NSS I believe. No issues starting or shifting, probably just needs to be cleaned. Running about 249,000 on it, idles fine, no weird clunks or issues with the drivetrain. Has brand new door seals all the way around (including hatch) so the doors shut pretty hard. Swapped in a '98 grey interior, the tan interior was disgusting. Heat works great, swapped in a new a/c evap core and have not recharged the a/c yet. Has brand new window regulators in the front doors. There was rust in the driver floor from water accumulation from the previous owner. That was cut out and patched with a good factory piece from a parts rig. Rear passenger quarter under the end cap was cut and patched as well. It's ugly but the cap hides it. Needs new hatch struts and door checks (typical door pop). Peeling paint is limited to the fender flares. $1,000 cash in hand, I have over 3 times that into it somehow. Don't make me put it on CL. No, I won't go take anymore pictures. Oh and you get the extra set of eccos/tires in the back if no one buys them first.

20180320170302-271a06ee-xl.jpg

20180320170313-deebfbae-xl.jpg

20180320170320-d17d45fc-xl.jpg

20180320170309-6bab9731-xl.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take that off your hands I am looking for good 4x4 daily that I don't need to worry about as much when hail hits Denver and I'm on the road .

I'll hop in line cause what the heck. If none of you guys take it I'll fly out and drive it home to Chicago. Always wanted to do that.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Hey maing sent you two pm haven't heard back . I can e by this evening to exchange cash for Jeep. I will be is g a u haul since my trailer is full of crap from my ori strut project .We can meet anywhere you need to since I'm towing it .

303 489 4944 cell

Back