• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thinking about selling

Mgtawt

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Cherokee ,87,000 original miles, original paint, engine, trans always taking of. 5.5" re long arm, rancho 9000, arb front locker, no slip rear locker, arb front bumber, currie 1 ton steering, 4:11 gears, ramsey 8000 winch with syn rope, confer rack, 33" mtr, steel front flares. plus more.
20161130_121656_zps9tkfwi6a.jpg

Photo bucket blocked your pic, so who knows what shape it's in?

Plus it's kinda douchey to come on a clubs website and make your very first post trying to sell something...and to top it off, I'm kind of a dick.

First i don't appreciate me and low balled, and I didn't know it was against the rules to make your first post about selling something. I was on here a while ago I just can't remember my old username so I created a new account.
Sorry for the misunderstanding

I share photo links from Google drive. It's free but the viewer has to take the extra step and click the link. I get what John is saying but I also get throwing your lines out. If there was ever an XJ that would warrant 10 k it would be a low mileage 99 locked with 6 ish inches of lift but without pictures it's hard to convince people to come take a look. Gotta be pristine for that price tag. I have a similar setup and I wouldn't expect to get more than 8 for it. ( And yes I know darn well what I spent building it)Then again I scrape up the underbelly and that stock paint a few times a week. Good luck with the sale!

Back