• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tech inspection Improvements

podm98c

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any suggestions for tech this year? Was everyone happy with how it went? I was thinking about doing a short video covering what's required by the club. We had a lot of new faces last year. I feel like it could be beneficial.

A video like that would be helpful to share around bringing more attention to the event. We have had good momentum on the Fb group for the event this year. Stuff like a tech inspection overview video would be good to keep our event up in the feeds where it will get more exposure.

It's looking like a decent sized group from a few of my local clubs will be coming this year. They will all be first timers at Winterfest and would benefit from some more clarity about what is expected out of them and what they can expect from the event. A few of them have expressed some concerns about a lack of info for newcomers but at least they have me to ask questions of.

As far as improvements to tech itself, it seems to me that it has been running pretty dang smooth.

I'm working on doing a video I just need a nice day, and I'll need to get with the other tech guy so we can use his Jeep in the video to he has winch I do not. And I'd like to have that covered as well. Good thing he only lives 5 minutes from me.

Back