• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

All that oxygen down at sea level must get people high or something. Nice ZJ, but not 35k$ nice.

Last edited:
$21K for the axles, lockers, t-case and other suspension/drivetrain mods........ dude got robbed AND cornholed....... Perhaps he should talking to Riverside PD's SVU.

I can’t giggle too much. I’m hoping the upswing in 4th gen prices brings me a good value on my car here soon.

no one with cash to spend on an off-road only toy is going to be looking for a rig based off an np 231 and a d30/44 combo .

$21K for the axles, lockers, t-case and other suspension/drivetrain mods........ dude got robbed AND cornholed....... Perhaps he should talking to Riverside PD's SVU.

I was trying to figure out how he spent that much and it doesn't have D60's and an Atlas? 21K is more than I have in mine including the vehicle!

I was trying to figure out how he spent that much and it doesn't have D60's and an Atlas? 21K is more than I have in mine including the vehicle!

Shop labor is $100-150hr ...I had a track bar built in 2011 by a shop they used dirt cheap 5/8 heims and tube adapters about 20 inches of 1.5 .120 wall tube the old track bar was off the jeep they used it to model the new one for length ...I could build what they did for about $70 dollars...lol...it cost me $240 it would be even more if they removed the old one and installed the new one . The job I just did I stalling my ORI struts would be thousands at a shop just in labor .

Stock axles too. Someone needs to get on this! Deal of the century......

I had to ask the guy some questions because for 24k it just doesn't make sense. Apparently he just bought it from a shop, has no clue about anything.

As the saying goes, "There's an ass for every seat".

Back