• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Synergy track bar bracket/brace, rubicon shocks, stock wheels/tires

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
For sale in Fullerton:

Brand new never used synergy track bar bracket and brace- $125

Set of four jeep rubicon red shocks. Two front and two rear 100 miles total on all four shocks supposed to be good for 3" or so of lift. Someone correct me if that's not right. I went taller and ended up not using them. $100

Set of four stock Cherokee rims with almost new p235/76/r15 tires. Tires are almost new with very few miles on them- $200

I can text pics of any of these items I don't have a photobucket account anymore or I would post them.

661-236- five one eight nine.

Thanks.

For sale in Fullerton:

Brand new never used synergy track bar bracket and brace- $125

Set of four jeep rubicon red shocks. Two front and two rear 100 miles total on all four shocks supposed to be good for 3" or so of lift. Someone correct me if that's not right. I went taller and ended up not using them. $100

Set of four stock Cherokee rims with almost new p235/76/r15 tires. Tires are almost new with very few miles on them- $200

I can text pics of any of these items I don't have a photobucket account anymore or I would post them.

661-236- five one eight nine.

Thanks.

Bump. Everything O.B.O

Rims and tires sold. Everything else available. Need this stuff out of the garage prices O.B.O

Still have the synergy track bar bracket and brace. Both brand new and come with new grade 8 hardware. $75.00

I don’t have the track bar. Just the frame side bracket and the brace that bolts to the bracket and the passenger side frame rail. You would have to source your own track bar.

Back