• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seat covers?

rworks

NAXJA Forum User
Just got a couple of XJ buckets to put in my MJ, but the seat covers have got to go. Vinyl is cracked in two spots and there is a hole in the passenger seat cover. But hey, they were free.

Anyway, the springs and foam are great, so I figured I would just get some slip-on covers. Any suggestions for nice ones (and cheap)?

Schucks has great fuzzy seat covers for like $30 for both, if its a trail rig spend more and get neoprene covers.

G_24851G_CL_1.jpg

These can be found at Walmart and Kragen and other places I am sure. I have these and they are very nice. I like how they cover the back and have pockets. The picture is from JC Whitney.

sportex seatcovers, www. winplus.net, to cover my cracked and ripped real leather. look fairly good too

rworks said:
I like the JC Whitney ones. Got a part number?

No, but they are under universal seat cover application. Like I said above you don't have to order them online. Just walk into Kragen or Walmart and buy them.

Back