• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free balance beads

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Drawing will be for 4 or 5 tires up to 10ozs per tire. Post up in this thread if you post more than once you will be disqualified. Drawing will be last day of October

Www.hdoffroadengineering.com

Last edited:
These things are awesome. I bought a new set if 33" MTR's and had the tire store balance them, each wheel had 6 to 8 inches of stick on weights. I removed the weights, broke the tire down and poured these magical beads in.

I've drove the Jeep up to 70+ mph and the tires are perfectly balanced.

Don't expect me to explain how they work, cuz I have no clue. The only thing I know is they work and will never be scraped off on a rock.

If you don't win this set, you had better buy a set if you drive on the road. I've bought a second set for my son in law and his used, chopped up 31's run down the road like a new set.

Fore 'IN to win another set' Wheeler

In...Thank you Sir.....

These things are awesome. I bought a new set if 33" MTR's and had the tire store balance them, each wheel had 6 to 8 inches of stick on weights. I removed the weights, broke the tire down and poured these magical beads in.

I've drove the Jeep up to 70+ mph and the tires are perfectly balanced.

Don't expect me to explain how they work, cuz I have no clue. The only thing I know is they work and will never be scraped off on a rock.

If you don't win this set, you had better buy a set if you drive on the road. I've bought a second set for my son in law and his used, chopped up 31's run down the road like a new set.

Fore 'IN to win another set' Wheeler

You left out the most important part, they make a cool noise when you stop.

Also in to try and get some Hobag ball action.

I can pull off my 20oz of lead and smelt them down for boolits.

Back