• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New here.. Here is my XJ

overlandindiana

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, my name is Jordan. I am founder of Overland Indiana and this is my current XJ. Have done a TON of work to it.

Here is the list of what I can remember, all of which has been done in the last 8 months, I got it 8 months ago and it was bone stock.

Power steering pump
Power steering gear box
Power steering lines
both front hubs
Front axle (Dana 30) rebuild
Bastard leaf packs in the rear with add-a-leaf
Trailmaster 3in lift coils and shocks (their shocks are super stiff btw)
Rear axle (Dana 35) rebuild
All U-joints in entire Jeep and centering ball in front DS
New rear brakes and hardware (will do disc swap soon, hate drums)
New EBC front brakes
New Battery
New upper and lower control arms
New sway bar bushings and end links
That is all I can remember in the way of mechanical things

Here is a list of mods:
Snorkel
Custom Roof rack
LED lights all around
LED headlights (Trucklites coming soon, these cheap Chinese ones are crap)
Firestik CB Antenna
Tuff Stuff awning
JCR Vanguard front bumper
9k Badlands winch (when it dies it will be replaced with 9.5k Smitty w/synthetic line)
JCR Crusader rear bumper
Trailmaster steel wheels
31-10.5 BFG KO2's (including full size spare)
12in LED lightbar on bumper
LED cubes in front and rear bumpers
Thats all I can remember as of now.

s!AiU3dE9vBUjcyC1aSpc88N7uhCPC

Did some winter camping up in Michigan a couple weeks ago.. Had a great time and some of the JCR Offroad guys came out to camp and wheel with us.

20170113_231556000_iOS.jpg

GEDC1023.JPG

GEDC1021.JPG

Welcome. Sounds like you have a great XJ with plans to continue the improvements. Were any of those posts intended to be pictures? If so, I'm not seeing them, not sure if anyone else has same problem.

Welcome. Sounds like you have a great XJ with plans to continue the improvements. Were any of those posts intended to be pictures? If so, I'm not seeing them, not sure if anyone else has same problem.

Yes they were supposed to be pictures.. I will try a different route of posting them I am having permission issues with Onedrive.

I am also not seeing the pics - sounds like a cool build though!

Well, guys for some reason it doesn't give me an option to edit the existing posts. So I will begin here with the photos.

Here was the day she came home with me:
s!AiU3dE9vBUjcvgQBBj_j9PRdx_1M

Here is my first trip to the badlands with it, you can see some modifications have been started at this point (This is after all the repairs were made and PM was done)
13062792_10208247339114216_859704055_o-jpg.3263

Last edited:
And here are some pics of the camping trip a couple weeks ago.. Had a blast with Midwest Overlanders and the JCR Offroad sales guys showed up for some camping and wheeling with us! It was great and hope to do it again soon.

GEDC1007.jpg

GEDC1039.jpg

GEDC1054.jpg

GEDC1049.jpg

GEDC1041.jpg

GEDC1046.jpg

GEDC1023.jpg

GEDC1021.jpg

Back