NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old March 11th, 2018, 16:48
NAXJA Forum User
Re: cav fab alpha 3 link, pics of install and any issues please?

Originally Posted by DutchVDub View Post
My only complaint with the TNT setup (other than the age old Y-Link Vs etc debate) is that you can't remove the crossmember/skid separate from the links. Having an automatic I like being able to drop the transmission pan easily to change the filter. I did use it on my 92 XJ (5spd) and was happy with it. That was my issue with the BDS 4-Link too.
It's not too bad aside from those two 15/16" bracket nuts which are kind of awkward unless you have another set of hands. Takes about 10-15 minutes to drop. Just wish it had an access hole for the trans drain plug; I may drill my one in before I change the fluid next time.