• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Kit Missing Instructions

Harvo

NAXJA Forum User
The rest of my RE kit came in today. It looks pretty straightforward, but I am missing some instructions. The HD Track bar bracket instructions are missing. It looks pretty easy to figure out, but what are the two holes and two bolts in the back of the bracket for?

Thanks

Harvo said:
The rest of my RE kit came in today. It looks pretty straightforward, but I am missing some instructions. The HD Track bar bracket instructions are missing. It looks pretty easy to figure out, but what are the two holes and two bolts in the back of the bracket for?

Thanks
That's for an optional brace that attaches to the opposite frame rail. It makes the bracket more solid.
HTH

Thanks and Thanks. Got the instructions from the web. All set now. I just got excited because I had all these shiney new parts laying around.

take the parts! find the bolt put the bolt in the whole find the nut put the nut on the bolt!! waLA come on not that hard to put a lift kit on i didn't use instruction the first time i did it.

stoney

Stoney said:
take the parts! find the bolt put the bolt in the whole find the nut put the nut on the bolt!! waLA come on not that hard to put a lift kit on i didn't use instruction the first time i did it.

stoney

Wow seems so easy.. Can you help me with my VCR? It keeps blinking 12:00 and i'm always late coming back to work from lunch because I think its only 12:00.

Back