• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anybody actually installed a set of Hooligan Off road tube fenders?

I bought the Jeeptubes front skins and tubes separate so I could custom fit them to my rig.

The skins are now 11ga (was 16ga) and are hefty. I have not had time to install yet though.

How did they turn out? I was searching this stuff again and actually started a new thread cus I though this one had died. I was about to post that jeeptubes skins were 11g, which is 1/8", and twice as thick as Thor, which are 16g (1/16").

Can we see pics? Did you do the rears? That's what I'm really concerned about since it will e kind of hard to get a tube flare down in front of the wheel well due to the door, and could be challenging for off the shelf jeeptubes flares if you have done cut and fold mod

Jumping in late here but I ordered a t shirt from HORE and never received it (they did charge my account). Called several times with no call back. I was looking at their fenders but if they can't handle a t shirt order I would not order fenders from them.

Do the guys at Hooligan ever answer the phone or return messages? I want to buy a set of rears for my 2 door, but dont really want do drop the coin unless I can talk to them first.

I don't think Jeeptubes is gone, looks like they updated the site and went with a different name. Could be wrong, but looks like the same products to me. http://www.trailtubes.com/

EDIT: Just did a little research and it looks like they are not the same, nor did they buy them out. Regardless looks like these guys carry what we all want and seem to be growing, which is always a good thing.

Last edited:
Hey i just wanted to comment on this post and kind of update it to 2017....I saw this when I was debating on purchasing these fenders and it really made me consider changing my mind.....I had actually called and cancelled my order after seeing this. I called and spoke to Josh at Hooligan and he assured me that they are much better quality than they were in 2013. I ended up ordering and just got them installed yesterday. So far I have only installed the fronts and everything went pretty smoothly. The fit is far better than what is pictured in this post thankfully haha, and I love the look. Installation was a pain in the as because I didn't have as many clamps as I would have liked but overall it went smooth. I highly suggest getting a 6" wide clamp that has a throat depth of at least 4 - 4.5". This would help significantly coming from the hood down to the fender and getting the top of the fender to form correctly. Cutting, drilling, grinding, and strength are all required for this install. Very happy with the outcome though!

Post some pics!!

Thanks for the follow-up!

Too bad you did not make it for the open house in November. You would have seen that CNC Press Brake up close and personal, talked to Josh face to face, and benefited from an event discount.

I'll PM my email address. If you send me pictures, I will get them hosted.

BTW, nice lookin' XJ!

image1.jpg
image2_1.jpg

image3.jpg
image4.jpg

image5.jpg
image6.jpg
image7.jpg

Back