• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 Cherokee 2dr Build

HRKBackwoods

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so 2 days ago I drove down to PA to pick up my new 1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport. You know the 4.0L Inline 6.... This jeep has full skids and the factory tow set up. Very little rust for a 93... any way drove her home for the 8 hour drive back to Mass with no probs. It already has a 3.5 Rubicon Express Lift on 31 Bfgs. The goal is to buy new leaf packs 4.5 inch Rubicon express and new coils 4.5 this summer and then put her on some 33s.

Here she is

Mad fab skills on the antenna mount!

Looks clean man, nothing like a 8 hour drive right off the bat too see how she is.

Yeah it drove great on the high way i was very happy with the way she drove... then antenna mount is black now and i receved my Rustys box lights today and thew those puppys on. 150 worth of lights and some wiring problems due to the fact that you need a resistor to have the amber LEDs flash so here are some pix... btw the upper light(the break and running light) is a LED halo looks sick. Outer ring is the running light and inside is break light.

ok so just a quick update haven't done to much to the jeep now that break is over and i am back in college but i thew in a new head unit, amp and sup not to mention i rewired the speakers witch are kenwoods sistem sounds good. I made a box for the back have some tools tow rops you know. I put on a thrush glass-pack sounds mean but not to loud. hope you all like. just gatta clean up some wiring and we should be good for the interior besideds the cb witch i still undecided on placement. ording the 5.5 inch lift kit this week. 5.5 coils amazon, adjustable track bar, track bar relocation mount, extended break lines , drop shackels for the rear, and maby a better cup holder :spin1:

Here are a few red jeeps at school that parked next to me :cheers:

ok so just a quick update haven't done to much to the jeep now that break is over and i am back in college but i thew in a new head unit, amp and sup not to mention i rewired the speakers witch are kenwoods sistem sounds good. I made a box for the back have some tools tow rops you know. I put on a thrush glass-pack sounds mean but not to loud. hope you all like. just gatta clean up some wiring and we should be good for the interior besideds the cb witch i still undecided on placement. ording the 5.5 inch lift kit this week. 5.5 coils amazon, adjustable track bar, track bar relocation mount, extended break lines , drop shackels for the rear, and maby a better cup holder :spin1:

Here are a few red jeeps at school that parked next to me :cheers:

Ask Colin about things getting into that tailgate hatch... I'd secure that extra webbing bro Hahaha. I likey

so no update? i know you have some juicy pics we would love to see :D

Back