• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 2003 SRT4, 13k miles, Solar Yellow, Stage 3R

fendermb4

NAXJA Forum User
I can't imagine many in this crowd that would be interested, but I'm selling my 2003 Dodge SRT4. The car has about 13k miles on it, has always been garaged, and has been treated better than many children, pets, and wives.

This car is fairly well modified, but has never been raced and as you can tell from the mileage is rarely driven. Here are a list of the modifications:
- Mopar Stage 3R with toys (this includes a new turbo, fuel rail, injectors, PCM, fuel pump, adds an intercooler sprayer, adds a high octane calibration, and more)
- Performance Autowerks rear strut tower brace
- Howel Automotive front strut tower brace
- MPx 3" turbo back stainless mandrel bent exhaust with high flow cat.
- Lots of yellow powdercoating under the hood (water neck, valve cover, spark plug heatshield)
- Lorenzo fuel systems billet throttle body and adapter
- Mopar AFE
- Mopar SRT EGT gauge
- Mopar 30PSI electronic boost gauge
- Mopar short throw shifter
- Booger shifter bushings
- Tinted windows
- For motor mounts, I have phatbones in it, but I also have a set of filled stock mounts that I might like better.
- More...

Also included with the car is a variety of magazines from the introduction of the SRT, SRT matchbox car, SRT remote control car, Mopar Stage 3 documentation CD, and more!

You are probably thinking "Yeah, thats great, but with no limited slip, it must be really hard to get traction". I have an LSD in the box with install kit ready for installation that can be part of the deal. I also have many of the stock parts if any of them are wanted.

This car is SUPER clean, SUPER shiny, and perfect! Please email me with questions, for pictures, etc - I don't always get the new post notifications from here. [email protected].

I'm asking $16,500 or B/O.

SRT5-small.jpg

Back