• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM 2010

there is a major difference in playing indoors and out you know

yeah, the ping pong ball goes a lot further a way when the drunk throwing it misses the cups at the other end of the table!

jeep still isnt fixed from being backed into. this does not bode well.

Then what are we supposed to eat? I am so lost. You have me run concessions and later i'm told we're not having concessions and it's every man fend for himself and his own beer. Fail. I fail. I'm going to cry. You got my hopes up and now you shattered them!

I never once said we are not having concessions. We are having them. If you don't feel like you are not going to have the extra money to buy concessions (they will be cheap), then you can bring your own food and drinks. No, the concessions will NOT have beer for sale as that TABC would not like that too much.

I am sorry I have not been too active the past week but for me it's either work or working on my XJ. It's my DD and I have to get it back on the road ASAP. If you guys have any direct questions, PM either me or x2elite.

Yeah, we will have a pancake breakfast Saturday morning, it will be all you can eat pancakes and a drink for $5.00, after that the concessions will consist of hamburgers, hotdogs, and the usual, then that night there will be a chilli cookoff.

And there will be concessions Friday night as well.

AHHHH!! the 19th Can't get here fast enough! But then again my brother deploys on the 16th and that day is getting here too fast. I hate indecision!

Tell your brother that some guy online named Will said thanks.

I see a few more signed up. I will get those packages out on Monday.

Back