• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Simple fuel pump questions that i cant find online

Intellect

NAXJA Forum User
1) is the hole circled in the first picture on the top of the fuel pump normal? It looks threaded like a screw should be there....bosch

2) i had a instant fuel bleed off issue,(30psi-0psi as soon as i shut it off) after a new pump, regulator, and diagnosing my injectors i found out the gosh darn rubber hose seen in second picture was leaking BAD. I replaced it with 3rd picture hose/injector clamps and now it just weeps, is this normal? (A slight weep of fuel, or will it cause an overnight bleedoff) (what is pictured is new hose that weeps at bottom, where it touches light blue part of pump)

3) i have the return style fuel set up, if i continue to bleed off overnight, who can give me detailed instructions on a jimmy rig inline check valve, (size parts, parts, retail stores who have them etc)

I have an offroad full weekend event and have been chasing a fuel bleed off issue all week.

1995 jeep cheroke 4.0 inline 6, many new parts, 247k miles, once running she purrs besides a little exhaust leak and occasional lifter tick.

Thanks in advance for any help! Its a weekend toy and trail rig, so if it comes down to it bleeding out overnight tonight again, i have diagnosed all i could, next is inline check valve and call it a day!
9651c685ac411d837ef40c1b562b29ba.jpg
3c9c7f304601dd79f368a12815406f2a.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Back